FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE
EPN Consulting (Stefano Mainero) was the Coordinator of the ERASMUS PLUS Collective Innovation to Fight Climate Change Project (2020-2023) The project aimed to
• Educate the educators on the topic of climate change and the UN SDGs, Upskill entrepreneurs and SMEs owners/ managers on how to use the innovation management process
• Guide entrepreneurs and SMEs owners/ managers on becoming agents of change for transforming their business culture
• Provide a user-friendly digital platform to educators, entrepreneurs, SMEs and individuals to measure their carbon footprint and provide valuable tips on how to help reduce the negative impact on the environment and support the fight against climate change
The consortium was made of 7 international partners [EPN Consulting Limited (UK), CEED (Bulgaria), Creative District (Belgium), IDEC (Greece), IASP (Spain), KISMC (Bulgaria), Worldview Impact Foundation (UK)] spread across 3 time zones. EPN Consulting was also in charge of organising the project’s Final International Conference Racing to Net Zero that was held at the London School of Economics on 15th June 2023.
The video of interview to the Project Coordinator Stefano Mainero is here.
i2 Sustain IT
EPN Consulting (Stefano Mainero) was the Coordinator of the ERASMUS PLUS Impact Incubator for Nurturing Sustainability (i2SustainIT) Project (2019-2021). The consortium was made of 6 international partners EPN Consulting Limited (UK), CEED (Bulgaria), Creative District (Belgium), IDEC (Greece), KISMC (Bulgaria), Worldview Impact Foundation (UK).
The project aimed to:
1. Create a set of innovative educational tools for mentors and investors to enhance their skills and know-how to better support social entrepreneurs in their impact journeys in the incubation phase.
2. Establish an immersive digital incubator platform, with an open access of the knowledge base of the developed tools for impact investors and mentors, while connecting them with the social entrepreneurs and their early-stage projects.
EPN Consulting also co-organised the project’s Final International Conference on RESHAPING THE FUTURE: Impact Investment for Sustainability, held at the London School of Economics (UK) on 9th Dec 2021.
EPN Consulting participated as full partner in the ERASMUS PLUS Sustainable Transport Education for Environment and Tourism (S.T.R.E.E.T.) Project (2015-2018).
The consortium was made of 5 international partners EPN Consulting Limited (UK), ENGIM (Italy), Transpadana (Italy), Alpine Pearls (Austria), BLED Municipality (Slovenia)
During the project lifetime Stefano Mainero as project director:
• prepared the 5-day London Study Visit (Sept 2017) attended by 22 European Students, prepared the presentations on Sustainable Transport and ITS that taught during the 1.5-day classroom sessions hosted at the University College London, coordinated the presentations of other speakers, guided the students across the London public transport system during the remaining 3.5 days
• coordinated the preparation of the project Toolbox, the final document that represented the project legacy and was disseminated among tens of relevant professionals in the UK, Italy, Austria, Germany, Slovenia and the Erasmus Plus Agency. The Toolbox was also available as an ebook registered with ISBN no. 978-88-99781-40-8.
EPN Consulting was also in charge of organising the 2nd multiplier event in London at the University College London on 25th June 2018.